X-Men: Days of Future Past

Koete

If Jackman gets on board it will be the most amazing thing I've ever seen in Hollywood. Weaving together 3 separate franchises with 7 movies with the same actors in their original roles when they weren't planned out that way will be epic. The only thing better would be crossing production companies. Assuming these aren't just cameos of course.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulling Stewart, Mckellen and Jackman in could,be a great way to reboot the franchise, JJ Abrams Star Trek style. So, we could even, eventually get Cyclops and Jean and strike The Last Stand from continuity.

Plus, a scene with Mckellan trying to steer Fassbender onto a better path than he took would be electric.

• 3 weeks later...

So that'll be his 7th time in the role - wowser! I think only horror boogeymen reprise their signature roles that often, and that is not a criticism. I'm excited for this film as some kind of grand meshing of the original trilogy with the subsequent films. Especially if we pretend X-Men Origins: Wolverine never existed, or was some kind of cheese dream.

Hm. Either wiki got it wrong, or my math skills completely suck. Probably a little of both.

Still not that old. Although I'm 48 on Sunday and I feel pretty damn creaky sometimes.

Although Stallone is 66 and he seemed to do OK in Expendables 2. And Bruce Willis is... well he's Bruce Willis. Even when he's 57.

So that'll be his 7th time in the role - wowser! I think only horror boogeymen reprise their signature roles that often

I know he looks bad at the end there, but I don't know if I'd call Roger Moore a boogeyman.

:lol: Seriously, how did I forget about Moore of all people?!?! Good quip, Mike!

I saw For Your Eyes Only recently on blu-ray. GOOD GOD, THAT MAN LOOKED OLD IN HI-DEF.

vlcsnap-2012-12-06-22h47m22s6.png

o_o

Must remember to gift K-Dubs A View To A Kill on Blu-ray. Heck, For Your Eyes Only is only Moore's 5th film of 7.

Hugh Jackman turned 44 a few months back, but he could probably keep playing Wolverine for another 10 years if he wanted to.

• 1 month later...