Episode 100

RSS

It's the 100th episode, and the BECK-travaganza continues as Kellen is joined by Michael David Sims to review the first five episodes of BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad. Kellen sings, Mike recounts his awkward high school years, and a good time is had by all as Animezing Podcast hits the century mark. [ 1:49:52 || 53.0 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/animezingpodcast/episodes/animezing_100.mp3

This was my first episode of Animezing Podcast. I wouldn't say I was a huge fan of BECK, I had seen a few episodes here and there but this episode (of animezing podcast) made me start over a watch every episode. So thank you Kellen, that's 2 amazing shows I've been introduced to, because of you (the other being A:TLA). I'm not saying you didn't do a good job of this in this episode, but could you make sure you try not to include any spoilers for future episodes. But great episode, it may have taken 100 episodes but I think I may have finally gotten into anime.

Mr Scrivens - a hearty congrats on the milestone!! Whilst anime isn't my bag, every episode I take in of AP shows your immense passion and knowledge for your subject matter. This episode very much sounds like a BECK-styled version of WFP, not least as Mike's guest-hosting with you, but the format is simple enough to get across the show's strengths. To an ignorant peasant like me, I have been sold on the show's concept and music at the very least.

Here's to 100+ more!!