Episode 04.02: Introduce Yourself

RSS

Damien and Desmond are back in hologram form to introduce themselves to the only record standing between them and Mike Patton: Faith No More's Introduce Yourself. Right off the bat, Desmond has a theory about Chuck that Damien agrees with. What do Wesley Willis and the Kids of Widney High have in common? They're both have better vocals than Chuck Mosley. The band name suggestions are played fast and loose as well as tangents about Fine Young Cannibals and dubstep. Damien makes a very vivid comparison from a song to what a herd of animals might be doing, and Desmond argues with a song. Again. All this and more. Can we have some Mike Patton now, please? [ 1:12:33 || 35.1 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/droppedd/episodes/droppedd_004-02.mp3

so my e-mail had a error in it. it was ment to say Faster Disco was my favorite of the disco songs. I thought I changed it but it would seem I did not. thats what i get for no doing a read over.

I let my son listen to Chuck... he told me the band needed a good singer..lol...