Episode 520

RSS

My thoughts as the 521 teaser played: wait, that isn't the Comic Reel-lief theme...

I do like the idea that I've been doing my segment long enough that the opening music = the Comic Reel-lief theme, and not Elfman's Batman theme!

Hope y'all liked the segment! I was suffering from a cold when I was recording...

My thoughts as the 521 teaser played: wait, that isn't the Comic Reel-lief theme...

I do like the idea that I've been doing my segment long enough that the opening music = the Comic Reel-lief theme, and not Elfman's Batman theme!

Hope y'all liked the segment! I was suffering from a cold when I was recording...

Another fine installment sir! Gotta love the trolling with the Ghost Rider 2 review. Personally my opinions switch when talking about Black Widow and Hawkeye. I though Renner had by far the least to do when he wasn't being mind controlled, and BW was awesome throughout. To each his own.

Good stuff as usual my lad. You probably need to see more than 8 legged freaks before you form an opinion on someone. And how dare you say anything bad about avengers! 9.5!? I'm going to make you eat that precious half point, since you want to hang onto it so much!

Why the beef with Zak Penn? Elektra and Last Stand aside, any specific reason for the hate?

Good stuff as usual my lad. You probably need to see more than 8 legged freaks before you form an opinion on someone.

That was one of my more tongue-in-cheek moments! I mean, I've yet to see Lost in Translation and I completely ignored the fact I've seen the Prestige (although I don't remember her being THAT pivotal to the film).

And how dare you say anything bad about avengers! 9.5!? I'm going to make you eat that precious half point, since you want to hang onto it so much!

It all comes back to that rant you had on The Oratory!!

Why the beef with Zak Penn? Elektra and Last Stand aside, any specific reason for the hate?

I've forgotten the actual quote that really turned me off him, but I believe I drew attention to it on a past CR episode. Which one, I really don't know, but something he said in the past really got stuck in my craw.