S.H.I.E.L.D.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight was a good example of what this show can do when it's firing on all cylinders. I was completely captivated by everything that happened from beginning to end. Especially the end.

It also proves, along with Dollhouse, that Dichen Lachman must have shit in Joss Whedon's cornflakes in a past life considering all the torture that happens to her when they do a project together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Good. One of the things I've enjoyed this past half season was their chemistry. It's like they looked at their notes for Skye/Ward from last season, burnt them to a crisp, then said, "Let's try something better!" I honestly don't mind that the cast has increased in size. The change in tone since last season means it makes more sense to have a larger team. That said, I wouldn't mind if Brett Dalton got busted down to recurring. As much as I like Ward, to make him a truly effective villain now that he's out in the real world, they need to cut him down to occasional appearances.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...