Episode 34

RSS

Big Damn Heroes has hit episode 34, and, yeah, it's here kids. Thank to both Buffy and Angel, though not for the reasons you'd think on Angel, this is gonna be one hell of a depressing episode. There's no way around that. So sit down, get a pint of ice cream, and curl up with Hannah and Will as they cover Buffy's "I Was Made to Love You" and "The Body," and Angel's "Reprise" and "Epiphany." [ 1:07:33 || 32.8 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/bigdamnheroes/episodes/bigdamnheroes_034.mp3

Long time listener first time poster

The body is a story I fondly remember as it first showed in the uk a week after my grandmother died...I felt the pain the scoobies felt and it made it so much more real for me...

As for angels future episodes without spoiling anything for those who may listen to this without watching the episodes (do those people exist?) they really pissed all the potential of these past few episodes (well minus those two diabolical filler episodes you covered last time) down the drain with the later half of the series didn't they?