More stupidity from IGN readers...

Missy

I think it's funny that IGN even admitted the readers were stupid:

We received thousands of votes and it really wasn't even close. While we can't quite understand some of the logic, this was the readers' pick. Here are some quotes from those who voted. Scroll to the bottom of the page for the Ultimate Readers' Vote Champion.

They might as well have said, "Well, you're all wrong, but we left it up to you. So here's your winner... dummies."

Edited by Master Yoda

• 2 months later...

Well, it was a popularity constest. Kinda like voting for a class president. But I am pleased that the reasons given for Batman were things like "He is totally outclassed... sooo..... ummm.... he throws a..... Anti-Jean Batarang, yeah thats it, he has one of those right?"

Jean should win, but if Batman is going to win like this, at least it was for really stupid reasons like Bruce Wayne's hotness.

the finals in general of this contest confuse me.

Batman obviously wins by popularity in the end, but to get there, Jean doesn't strike me as popular enough a character to go even that far.

I guess it was just the right mix of people taking it seriously and people, well, not knowing what the hell they are talking about, to make the contest choc full of illogical.