The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Koete

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that picture of MJ on set was before makeup. Nope, that's the look they are going for. There are more pictures of her during filming and they turned her into a tough girl that rides a motorcycle and wears a leather jacket. She's pretty much the opposite of Gwen.

Maybe she'll get a makeover during the film, and Peter will notice her then. It'd really get across how much of a jerk Peter is, which they started so well at the end of the first film.

I thought that picture of MJ on set was before makeup. Nope, that's the look they are going for. There are more pictures of her during filming and they turned her into a tough girl that rides a motorcycle and wears a leather jacket. She's pretty much the opposite of Gwen.

tumblr_miwjporEyE1qcgagno1_2501.png

Also, wearing leather jackets and riding motorcycles isn't as big a deal now.

I'm actually hoping the Goblin doesn't show up or that Cooper as Norman is a red herring if he does. Imagine an entire movie where we don't know who the Goblin is, we wait for it to be Cooper or the guy who's playing Harry when, bam, someone else.

Please be the butler, please be the butler, please be the butler.

• 1 month later...