Is Bullseye a mutant?

Missy

• 8 months later...
While rereading Bullseye: Greatest Hits I started to wonder if the assassin is a mutant or not. His origin has only been revealed in bits and pieces and some elements contradict others. This has made it rather hard to ascertain whether he's trained to hone the skill that's made him infamous, or if he was born with the power that allows him to kill anyone with any thrown object.

What do you guys think: mutant or not?

I've never at any point read in a comic that even pointed to it. So I seriously doubt it, but I do know at one point his bones were laced with adamantium. I haven't read daredevil in a while though

The whole "198" thing pretty much makes this a dead issue. Since he's rarely used outside of Daredevil, it's doubtful that Marvel will suddenly toss him into the mutant pool only to take away these powers that were never defined as a mutation before.

So, yeah, he's just really, really good at throwing stuff.

I don't think he is a muntant. I can go with two of the following 1) he is really good or 2) he has been enhanced some how like Cap

As for the Batman thing, I throw all of those DC vs. Marvel things out of contuinty. If it happens in a crossover between the big two then I totally throw it out. Thats just my way of dealing with crossovers.

As for the Batman thing, I throw all of those DC vs. Marvel things out of contuinty. If it happens in a crossover between the big two then I totally throw it out. Thats just my way of dealing with crossovers.

That's a good rule of thumb. In fact, the only crossover I can recall ever meaning anything in the grand scheme of things is StormWatch / Aliens, because that led directly into The Authority.

• 1 year later...

I feel that he would be just a guy that after many years of, like you said early in this topic Yoda, "Honing". Not necessarily HIS ability, but THE ability to throw objects at targets, and maybe reading up on the body's structure, where's the pressure points, main arteries, etc. to better able kill a person with so much as a pin...because he can throw it at an area he already knows will allow the victim to bleed out or suffocate