DC Cinematic Universe Draft

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I'd put Billy West and John Dimaggio in anything.

Lee Travis to be played by....Michael Keaton.

crimson.jpg

Michael-Keaton.jpg

Under the name Crimson Avenger Lee Travis was once the first costumed vigilante. Now retired and seemingly resigned to being overtaken by the new breed of supermen, he is Dodds only friend left, besides being his technical whiz and drinking buddy.

Alexander Telmissus. Is being groomed by the mayor to take over Commissioner Gordon. Alex has worked his way up from CSI, to internal affairs right now, he is heading up Gordon's personal support team Major Crimes Unit. He has an encyclopaedic knowledge of major crimes in the United States. Batman and Gordon have come to trust Alex, or Al, as he prefers to be called, and know that when the time is right, he will be the next in line for Gordon's job. And with this new "Ventriloquist" turning Gotham inside out for his own amusement, the turnover in power may come sooner than any of them expect.

ret_jeffdaniels_2011-a-p_0.jpg

Jeff Daniels will be playing Alexander "Al" Telmissus.

My remaining cast:

Rowan Atkinson as the voice of L-Ron: One of the hardest to cast for this. Wanted Manga Khan's former servant to also be played by a Brit and thought about casting a former Python or Tony Robinson (Baldrick) before deciding upon Atkinson, based primarily on his portrayal of Mr. E. Blackadder in Blackadder the Third.

Rashida Jones as Sue Dibny- Another Office veteran, and one who worked well with the Ralph Dibny and Maxwell Lord I cast.

Michelle Forbes as Roulette- Lanky, sexy but somewhat unsettling with a strong voice. Michelle Forbes is all of these and should Roulette.

Jack Black as G'Nort- Perhaps in form as well as voice.

Back to you Hannah.

Trying not to have repeat actors from the Nolan trilogy, so I had to think long and hard about a good Alfred. Then I thought, fuck it, Dustin Hoffman.

dustin-hoffman-image.jpg

In this version, Alfred is more a father figure, than tactician, and I think Hoffman can really play the older father figure, watching his son go out every night and pretty much kill himself, taking on the crazies of Gotham.

Dr Jeremiah Arkham, is both the head of Arkham, and a best selling offer "Being you. Being Me" The best selling self help book of the 21st Century. In this universe, he is a mix of both Hugo Strange, and Dr Arkham. If it wasn't for a long and bitter divorce, that destroyed both his reputation, and bleed him dry. he wouldn't be in Gotham. Kevin Spacey to me, will personify the disgust Jeremiah has for both Batman, and for The Ventriloquist.

11_kevin_spacey-801011-large_image.jpg

Julie Madson: Really she's in the film for someone to think that he has feelings for. However, The Ventriloquist, after finding out who Batman really is, decides to go after his loved ones, so one night, after a patrol, Batman comes back to Wayne manor, to find a blood trail from the Bat-Cave to the drawing room of the manor, and at the end a beaten Alfred, The Ventriloquist, and on the Ventriloquist's lap, a dead Julie Madson, who has been murdered and turned into a doll for the Ventriloquist to play with, and taunt Bruce with.

Yvonne Strahovski for Julie Madson: 220px-Yvonne_strahovski_%28cropped%29.jpg