Iron Man: Rise of the Technovore

JackFetch

DVD and Blu-ray on April 16

Billionaire Tony Stark, in his Iron Man armor, prevents an attack from a mysterious new foe, but innocent bystanders are killed, including his best friend War Machine, Lt. Colonel James Rhodes. Detained for questioning by S.H.I.E.L.D., Iron Man escapes, determined to find the mastermind behind the attack. Pursued by Black Widow and Hawkeye, Iron Man enlists the help of the ruthless vigilante The Punisher. But can the Armored Avenger handle what he finds when he catches the person responsible and is forced to face his deadliest weapon, a biotechnology called Technovore that could wipe out all life on the planet?

imanime625.jpg

It has The Punisher in it, and yet I still can't gather enough shits to give it. That's how bad Marvel's animation department is.

What happened to Tony's left arm? Is it seriously thin enough (with the armor on, mind you) to disappear behind his even more insanely small abdomen? War Machine looks like CG used in a PS2 game ca. 1999. Punisher looks like Robert Pattinson at age 45. Hawkeye looks like he belongs in the Battle Arena Toshinden OVA movie. And I have no idea what's going on with Black Widow. If nothing else, her tits look like they were added on with an early 90's PC "animation studio"-type program.