The Doctor Who Draft

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By my math, Dan had his turn run up at 11-ish yesterday evening eastern time and You Know Who's ran through about then this morning. So, that brings a question: I know we can choose any Doctor but are we able to use a separate regeneration of another Time Lord? Like say Romana I or another incarnation of The Master?

By my math, Dan had his turn run up at 11-ish yesterday evening eastern time and You Know Who's ran through about then this morning. So, that brings a question: I know we can choose any Doctor but are we able to use a separate regeneration of another Time Lord? Like say Romana I or another incarnation of The Master?

You know, we were talking about this in the chat, and I don't see why not. No reason why my picking the first master should stop anyone else going with Ainley or Sim or even Eric Roberts.

YKW Skaro and the Asylum are two different places, and Kenny's already got Skaro. I'll mark you down for just the Asylum.