Episode 638

RSS

E3 2013 has come and gone, and it was one of the most eventful expos in recent memory. Damien Wilkens and Kellen Scrivens have sifted through all the news, trailers, and press conferences to tell you what they think about the immediate future of video gaming. [ 1:48:32 || 52.2 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/theshow/episodes/e2ts_638.mp3

Really fun episode. I kept up with most of the E3 stuff so it was good getting to hear your thoughts on all this. I also love that you guys called Microsoft backing down eventually on their DRM though I don't think anyone could have seen it coming this fast.

Also, Kel, of the Kingdom Hearts side games, Birth by Sleep, Chain of Memories, and Dream Drop Distance are the ones that add anything to the plot. Birth By Sleep is really Kingdom Hearts 0, Chain of Memories has a lot of plot elements that are called back to in Kingdom Hearts 2, and Dream Drop Distance sets up where everyone is and parts of the plot going into Kingdom Hearts 3. 358/2 Days just adds some extra stuff to the character of Roxas but doesn't really add anything too big in my opinion. Coded adds next to nothing. In any case, there are videos of just the cut scenes on YouTube you can watch and get an idea of what happened.