What games are you currently playing?

Mr. Keith

House of the Dead 2 (DC) - I need a new light gun. Mine has become shit.

Norse by Norsewest (PSone) - Vikings = Win.

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike (PS2) - I'll never get tired of this game.

Chaos Legion (PS2) - A total shit game, but I made a bet with someone that I'd finish it, so, onward and upward.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chaos Legion (PS2) - A total shit game, but I made a bet with someone that I'd finish it, so, onward and upward.

Do you make these types of bets often, or is it coincidence that this is happening after mentioning the TMNT bet in your column?

I take bets a lot on fighting games, but this would be maybe the second or third time I've done it with an action/adventure.

Incidentally, Def Jam Icon is one of the worst games ever released.

Well, you can beat up Lil Jon. So it does have that going for it, at the very least.

SNK vs Capcom Card Fighters (DS) - Got my non-glitched copy back, so I can finally finish this.

Voodoo Vince (XBox) - Pretty underrated little adventure game, I must say.

Mega Man 8 (SAT) - I'm still wondering why they never bothered with Mega Man 9, you know, just for the sake of filling in the gap.

Ogre Battle 64 (N64) - I forgot how good this was.

Oh, and 3rd Strike, still.

Oh, I understood the analog control concept - no thanks to the game, since its concept of a tutorial was "uhh... there's a 'controls' section in the pause menu..." - it just didn't make any sense. Especially when the computer is expertly devising all of these picture-perfect blocks and reversals and I still don't really understand how to effectively move around. Ugh.

Just got Devil May Cry 4.

It's awesome. Nero’s devil arm is way overpowered, and so far it’s a lot easier than DMC3, but I’m having a lot of fun.

I'm also nearing the end of Bioshock (I'll have to set aside time to complete it this weekend). Which is another game that really impressed me with it's design.

And I made a start on Mass Effect, which I probably won't get back to for weeks.

Street Fighter the Movie: The Game (SAT) - I was having a rather in depth discussion with someone about this game this morning, so I needed to be reminded of the horror.

It's so bad, but SO great at the same time. If my list had gone to 11, this would have been it. Though it could very well fill a column on its own.

Bushido Blade (PSone Import) - The controls suck, but it was such a cool concept that there was no chance of anyone doing anything more with it.

Shadowrun (Gen) - Not the shitty shooter, the good one.

Drawn to Life (DS) - Surprisingly not that bad, especially when you can make your avatar into a giant walking penis (you know, if you're into that thing).

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (PC) - 1995 lives~!