What games are you currently playing?

Mr. Keith

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought Castle Crashers today; hopefully I’ll find enough people to play with online.

I also tried out the Bionic Commando: Rearmed demo. It ended waaaaay too soon and didn’t really show any of the cool stuff you can do, which is a shame. I just don’t know if it’s worth my money.

I also need to find a copy of Psychonauts. I’ve ignored that game for a long time, but recently I’ve really started to become interested in it.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Since I have absolutely no $$$ because I'm paying off my Botcon2008 Figure Set I'm play games on my FC Twin that I bought on ebay a few years ago.

For ppl who don't know what the FC Twin is basically it's the NES and SNES as 1 system. I'm playing Super Mario All*Stars TMNT IV: Turtles in Time and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (my fav Zelda Game)

maybe I'll get a MacBook Pro or PS3 with MGS4 for xmas I wish!!!!! :D:D

Guest DCAUFan1051
For ppl who don't know what the FC Twin is basically it's the NES and SNES as 1 system.

It's also utter piss.

what the hell are you smokin it's better both the systems separate and taking up all that shelf space. It's great for nostalga buffs who like playing the old NES and SNES

They have major compatibility issues, the sound capabilities are shit, the manufacturing is shoddy and you basically get what you pay for.

As a nostalgia buff, I can say that for most it's just a better bet getting the two actual systems.

Guest DCAUFan1051
They have major compatibility issues, the sound capabilities are shit, the manufacturing is shoddy and you basically get what you pay for.

As a nostalgia buff, I can say that for most it's just a better bet getting the two actual systems.

well considering I paid under $40 for it it was a good deal besides there are only certain games on NES and SNES I am playing and ever really liked

SMB 1, 2, 3

SMWorld

The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past

TMNT IV: Turtles in Time

and SM All-Stars I like them for what they are the sound on mine is as I remember on the original systems and as I said in the 1st posting on here as soon as I get PS3 the FCT will go back in the box for a few years

The reviews I've read says it's average-to-okay. The general consensus is that it's a decent game for hardcore RPG-players, but it fails in a lot of areas and it's a huge disappointment.

Agreed. It also looks like they half-assed the English version also. There are a lot of places where people are standing there talking with their mouths moving but no sound, only text.