What games are you currently playing?

Mr. Keith

World of Goo: Got stuck on a stage awhile back and came back to it recently. Mostly played some of the earlier stages on OCD and messed around with the Goo Factory. Will try to beat that difficult stage later.

Lit: For eight bucks, definitely a fun little game even for all it's annoying little flaws.

Resident Evil 5: Thankfully I tried the demo before hand, otherwise I might really have been disappointed by this. The games still good, but no where near as good as RE4.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World of Goo: Got stuck on a stage awhile back and came back to it recently. Mostly played some of the earlier stages on OCD and messed around with the Goo Factory. Will try to beat that difficult stage later.

World of Goo is awesome. Oddly enough I had trouble with the early stages but by the end I was flying through the stages. I guess its about getting the knack for it. Its frustrating in places though, that bloody one wher you lower the explosive cube down and then try to bridge across took ages.

Replaying GTA: San Andreas, for the sheer hilarity of finding myself speaking ebonics as I do so.

Indeed. I get a tremendous amount of joy out of exclaiming that I plan to "cook some fools". Its one of the reasons why San Andreas is by far my favorite installment in that series.

Replaying GTA: San Andreas, for the sheer hilarity of finding myself speaking ebonics as I do so.

Indeed. I get a tremendous amount of joy out of exclaiming that I plan to "cook some fools". Its one of the reasons why San Andreas is by far my favorite installment in that series.

Really?

I always had a soft spot for vice city.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I have that on PC, but can never get the flying lessons finished to progress through the rest of the game.

I hooked up my FC Twin and I was playing Zelda: A Link To The Past a few hours ago.... it's amazing how many time I've played that game and can beat it in under 6 hours. Only thing is I never find every heart piece.

I just played 4 hours of Rock Band. Highlights included: playing "Hey Baby" for the first time and struggling with it for some goofy reason (I like to call this "too many fucking hi-hats in weird places), getting 99% on "Painkiller", and lots of Offspring.

I want to download the whole "Texas Flood" album, but I need more points. :(

Been playing Scarface: The World Is Yours on PS2 since the new year began. I'm about 2/3s of the way through, I think. It's basically a GTA clone but whatever it's fun and it's keeping me busy every once in a while until I can afford an X-box 360 or PS3 (and decide which one I want). Also been stocking on PS2 games that I never got trying to find good deals on e-bay, so far I've bought Sly Cooper 1, and Spider-man 2. Also interested in picking up the rest of the Sly Cooper series (I really enjoy platformers) as well as ICO (if I could find it), Psi-ops, and the Warriors.

The warriors is awesome. I cannot recommend it highly enough, if you can pay around $20 for it.

Playing Madworld on Wii and Preston said it all. Preston, have you got passed the Samurai warrior level yet? I'm stuck on it and a bit annoyed with the lack of checkpoints, also the music is bad to me and the commentary can get quite annoying, but fuck what a game.

The warriors is awesome. I cannot recommend it highly enough, if you can pay around $20 for it.

Playing Madworld on Wii and Preston said it all. Preston, have you got passed the Samurai warrior level yet? I'm stuck on it and a bit annoyed with the lack of checkpoints, also the music is bad to me and the commentary can get quite annoying, but fuck what a game.

Yeah, the key to Shogun's level is picking up an extra Jack Balloon through the tempura pot, by deep frying three ninjas, tossing them on the platform to the right and ringing the bell alongside.

Also: You don't like the announcers? Try this for irony, it's Bender/Aquaman and BOB THE FRICKIN' BUILDER.

also the music is bad to me and the commentary can get quite annoying, but fuck what a game.

I enjoy both myself. I think the hip hop soundtrack works perfectly with the setting of the game, and I think some of the announcer lines are hilarious.

Announcer 1: You know, those Happy Pills are amazing when you inject them into the folds of your scrotum.

Announcer 2: I'll give you a dollar if you can tell me one thing that isn't better when injected into the folds of your scrotum.

Announcer 1: HAHAHA, you got me!

Yep, there goes Bender again. Talking about his scrotum.

Beat Psychonauts again and started up Shadow of the Colossus for the first time in a while. The fourth colossus used to piss me off so much before I figured him out. I remember the battle taking almost two hours my first playthrough.

Fuck the seventh colossus while I'm at it. He's not particularly hard, but my real world underwater phobia has always translated to games for some reason.

The fourth colossus used to piss me off so much before I figured him out. I remember the battle taking almost two hours my first playthrough.

I hate that fuck. The only Colossus that isn't fun. And also fuck I think it's 12, the one with the torches, that's afraid of fire. I hate that guy.

The fourth colossus used to piss me off so much before I figured him out. I remember the battle taking almost two hours my first playthrough.

I hate that fuck. The only Colossus that isn't fun. And also fuck I think it's 12, the one with the torches, that's afraid of fire. I hate that guy.

Yeah. I hate that one and the 14th one (the other small one). If either one of them rams you into a corner, it will NOT let you get up again.

Favorite overall would have to be either one of the flying ones or the last boss. I know some people aren't fans, but the moment you come over the horizon and just see that thing staring at you from the distance... so epic.