What games are you currently playing?

Mr. Keith

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still playing gta iv, pretty far into it, I'm enjoying the missions. They're easily the best part of this game. Just did a mission where I have to steal a truck from the Triad, the truck zooms off and you hop on the back and try and climb your way to the front. That was pretty cool.

In the next version, they need to completely demolish the friends system and they need to make races a bit shorter. Most of the races I've played thus far have been spent way ahead of the competition, and it's a pain in the ass to do that for 2 and 1/2 laps. Each race takes about 6 minutes, and they feel like a chore. The best side-mission addition: the assassin missions. They get the feel of why I play GTA, they're fun and there's not too many of them (something that the Most Wanted missions suffer is that there's way too many and they're incredibly repetitive).

I stopped the missions on GTA IV ages ago, and only just came back to the game. Mostly I just like having a decent array of weapons and all three islands, I listen to podcasts, provoke the police and indulge in cat and mouse chases. I listened to the entire of Sunday's Bigger on the Inside just running around destroying police cars and armoured vans in stolen buses.

I played a lot more Modern Warfare 2 last night. For a good 45 minutes, I played free-for-all and stopped boosters from cheating their way to nukes/victories. I must have stopped the same group of douchebags at least 6 times. SitRep is a beautiful thing.

Its fun shooting at those people through thin walls. Just gotta get sitrep and an L86 LSW and semtex nades. I have actually gotten the most kills before on free-for-all by just killing nuke boosters.

Mass Effect 2. It's so much better than the first one. I think it raises the bar once again in terms of quality and presentation.

I just started this and agree wholeheartedly. I could do without the whole "scanning planets" nonsense, but by and large this is a phenomenal game.

Really? I honestly felt like things rushed forward way too quickly.

I think there should have been more build up to your fight with Doviculus, rather than having to fight him straight after defeating Ophelia

Yeah, the final boss was really easy, the final two team battles, I did in about an hour.

I did think the "Big twist!" where you find out all this useless shit about Eddies past was tacked on. Also the Ophelia being harder than the actual boss was a bit of bullshit. Also, the final group battle was easy compared to the fight with Ophelia at her rock stage with the two towers.

Saying all that, it was still a fun game. I'm now just trying to finish all the hunting missions. I finished all the other side quests, and once I'm done with that, it's off to Bayonetta for me.

It was a fun game, but once it's done, I don't see myself playing it through again. Maybe driving around listening to some good rock music in my car while mowing down animals.

• 3 weeks later...