What games are you currently playing?

Mr. Keith

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

FINALLY finished Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Bit of practice and some luck got me past a troublesome level. Great game, although the ending was shite. Quite why we're supposed to communicate with an intergalactic race of gods through the medium of a day-glow jungle gym I don't know. Now I just have to complete all the tasks and get 100% and I'll have a complete record in Assassin's Creed games.

I replayed Star Wars the Force Unleashed and beat it 3 times in one weekend. I have also been playing the shit out of LEGO Star Wars: the Complete Saga getting ready for LEGO Star Wars III. I love that game. I heard that when you beat the game you can unlock Starkiller from the Force Unleashed so I'm looking forward to that. God I ramble too much.

Spider-Man: Web of shadows: Annoying controls, Spider-Man's voice is so bloody whining, it got on my nerves after ten seconds. The missions feel all the same after a while, and the elector fight, and locking on controls are just annoying.

If you want to play a good Spider-Man game, play Shattered Dimensions, if you want a bland as hell Spider-Man game then give this a look.

Just got LEGO Star Wars III today. OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!! The contols are better, the ground battles are epic, and the space battles are great. I totally recomend this game. I love it. Anybody who is a fan of the other LEGO games like the other Star Wars one, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, or Batman would love this game.

Got Smackdown vs Raw 2011 on the cheap. I remember back when this series was good, about 7-8 years ago. This is atrocious.

The more you play it, the more you grow to completely despise the single player experience of the game.

The game is just soo boring. I got it when it came out played through the single player, had a couple multiplayer matches and then couldn't wait to get rid of it.

I'm super interested in ALL Stars, I really hope it doesn't let me down. The demo is fun as hell.

OK, now I'm really sick of it. The fucking controls are insane, you can do about half the moves you could back when this franchise was on the PS1 for crying out loud. Plus some of the character models are utterly unforgivable. Drew McIntyre looks like a seabird.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...