What games are you currently playing?

Mr. Keith

Pretty much addicted to Dragons Crown right now. It's really messing with my daily routine, as I have trouble putting it down. I always want to go back for one more dungeon run, even when I have other things to do. It's a beautiful game to look at and fun to play.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Been playing Dokapon Kingdom with the roomies. Think if Mario Party and Dragon Quest had furious sex and this was the baby and it constantly asked you to stab your friends with whatever pointy objects were lying around. The back of the box literally advertises it as the Friendship Destroying Game. We've had to make assurances to each other that whatever happens in the game stays in the game.

Making my way through all of the games from the latest Ludum Dare back in August. For those that don't know, it's a game jam wherein one person is tasked with making a game in 48 hours based around a theme. Over 2000 games were created and I'm only about a third of the way through so far.
I'm considering putting something together for the one in December.

• 4 weeks later...

Walking Dead - amazing. Everyone kept saying it's like watching a TV show, and it really is. I really like the animation/drawings as well, by not going full realistic, it eases in to the background more, so I don't spend time thinking about how they didn't get the hair quite right.

I know it's been said the decisions don't really matter, but I definitely feel tense in those ones with a really short time to decide.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...