Episode 123

RSS

Tim Drake's first appearance was in Batman: Year Three which was published post-crisis but half of that story takes place in the third year of Batman's career so i guess that might be kind of a loophole. I have to agree with you Mike that if they kill Tim Drake i will be done with DC. Tim Drake is my favorite character and the current Robin monthly is one of the best books on the shelf and i will be beyond pissed if they decide to kill him.

Don't get me wrong i love Superman: Red Son and i thought it was excellent and easily one of the best comics written in the last ten years and everyone who is into comics should own it but it's NOT the best Superman story ever told, and especially not now with Grant Morrison's All Star Superman.

Tim Drake's first appearance was in Batman: Year Three which was published post-crisis but half of that story takes place in the third year of Batman's career so i guess that might be kind of a loophole.

Seeing as though Crisis rewrote history from the beginning, Batman's life has always taken place on the post-CoIE Earth. Meaning Batman: Year Three is post-Crisis, meaning Tim could be in danger.

I have to agree with you Mike that if they kill Tim Drake i will be done with DC. Tim Drake is my favorite character and the current Robin monthly is one of the best books on the shelf and i will be beyond pissed if they decide to kill him.

Unlike Captain America, which I still read despite Steve's death, I will not read a Robin book if Tim is killed off.

Don't get me wrong i love Superman: Red Son and i thought it was excellent and easily one of the best comics written in the last ten years and everyone who is into comics should own it but it's NOT the best Superman story ever told, and especially not now with Grant Morrison's All Star Superman.

All Star Superman is great, but I can't compare it to Red Son, seeing as how the story is still ongoing. Once Morrison's 12 issues are through (once I've read the complete story), then I'll reevaluate my stance.