Episode 18

RSS

It's the cloud-punchingest episode of Extra Lives yet as the guys cook with Scorpion, fight mechs in tacky jackets, and do Chris Farley impressions. They also near the home stretch of the Eternal Darkness playthrough before announcing the episode 20 contest! (Cue dramatic music.) [ 1:34:10 || 43.3 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/extralives/episodes/extralives_018.mp3

If anyone wants to get a tattoo to promote our show, I suggest a tattoo of me on the left side of your face, a tattoo of DW on the right, and EXTRA LIVES (bold print) just below the neck.

We accept no responsibility for any lost job opportunities or abandoned friendships that happen as a result of this.

The opinions expressed above are those of Aaron Robinson and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Damien Wilkens or Extra Lives Inc. (all rights reserved).

That said, I suggest getting the tattoo on your tongue. Nothing says "I love you" like the cold inky taste of gaming snarkiness.

Yay! My e-mail got read! My wording of things is usually awkward for people to read aloud, so, that explains why Aaron had to take a pause when reading out my comments.

Anyway: I agree that I should be able to listen to you guys talking about the game, the only problem is, like in life, if someone talks about some film/TV show I haven't seen, I usually don't pay as much attention, as I can't really laugh along and comment.

However, I am sure I will finally get to join in the walkthrough soon. As I enjoy the rest of the episodes.

Great episode as usual.

Good idea for a contest, chaps!

As for the audio quality, what you could do is each record your own voice tracks in Audacity, then have Aaron send his mp3 to you, DW, for syncing, editing, and mixing. It requires a few extra steps, but it will clean up some of the digital garbling on Aaron's track.

Yeah, after we finished the episode, Aaron suggested the exact same thing.

He already records on his end just as a fail safe, so that's something I'm probably going to start doing from now on.