Episode 34

RSS

In this episode of Dread Media, Desmond Reddick interviews filmmaker and founder of Rue Morgue Magazine, Rodrigo Gudino. He then goes on to review his first two short films, The Eyes of Edward James and The Demonology of Desire before reviewing the fifth volume of Lurker Films' HP Lovecraft Collection, Strange Aeon. There's news and feedback to boot! Tunes include: "Murders in the Rue Morgue" by Iron Maiden, "The Thing That Should Not Be" by Primus and "A Necessary End" by Saltillo. Check out Mail Order Zombie at www.mailorderzombie.com, Eyewitness at www.keithlatch.podomatic.com, Horror Mall at www.horror-mall.com and take advantage of Lurker Films' discount before 01 May. [ 1:23:27 || 38.2 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_034.mp3

Damn you for reviewing so many great films that I can't find/afford!

You really need to get on that Cube episode!

And if you ever decide to cover horror video games in some capacity, you know who to call. ;)

Damn you for reviewing so many great films that I can't find/afford!

You really need to get on that Cube episode!

And if you ever decide to cover horror video games in some capacity, you know who to call. ;)

Hey man, do a short review and record it in audio form and I'll play it. As long as it doesn't sound like you're inside a cave or something...

I'll keep people posted on that short collection from Rod but 10% off of Lurker Films stuff for about another week.

• 4 weeks later...

Des, i know i am a little late on this but in regards to that Last.fm page you mentioned, it was me who added the image (i am actually DeftonedSnothed on last.fm). The way the page works is that when someone listens to something through iTunes or Winamp (and has a last.fm plugin) a page will be created on last.fm for that item. In terms of Podcasts it logs whatever was in the artist tab of the file in as a new artist (in the case of Dread Media, the artist is Desmond Reddick). You can later add pictures, bios, etc for the artist.

Des, i know i am a little late on this but in regards to that Last.fm page you mentioned, it was me who added the image (i am actually DeftonedSnothed on last.fm). The way the page works is that when someone listens to something through iTunes or Winamp (and has a last.fm plugin) a page will be created on last.fm for that item. In terms of Podcasts it logs whatever was in the artist tab of the file in as a new artist (in the case of Dread Media, the artist is Desmond Reddick). You can later add pictures, bios, etc for the artist.

Well thank you, sir. It was all a mystery to me...

Snot fan are ya?