Killer 7

Missy

Do you play with the PS2 version, cause I've never had an issue with the loading time in the game. Sure, there's some, but not enough for it to take up most of my play time.

As for the controls, I still don't think they're all that bad. Sure, it's rough getting use to them at first since they're so much more different from how controls work. But I wouldn't go out of my way and call them crappy.

I'm amazed you were willing to give the DS a try :P

Just kidding. Anyway, I think it's a damn good game. Not on par with some of the Cubes greatest games like Resident Evil 4 and (Your personal favorite)Super Smash Brothers Melee, but I don't regret purchasing it in the slightest bit. It's just obviously not a game that everyone will enjoy.

I'm amazed you were willing to give the DS a try :P

Ah, that's actually different because it's a whole new system. Think about it. From the 2600 to the NES we had to learn how to use a D-pad and two buttons, then it was up to six buttons with the SNES, then analog sticks and so on. Each system brings a new controller to the market, and that I'm cool with. But totally fucking with the controls on a controller (be it GCN or PS2) we're all already accustomed to is silly.