Episode 405

RSS

From Stand by Me to Gremlins to Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter, it seems like Corey Feldman has been a part of genre cinema since this host first started watching it, but how's his career been lately? No, we aren't looking at the ridiculous reality show, but Desmond and Duane take a look at the "lost" film Seance (AKA Killer in the Dark), which also stars Adam West. Then Devil Dinosaur Jr. reviews the pilot episode of Splatter. Changing the topic a little bit, Desmond reviews the bizarro fiction novel Night of the Assholes by Kevin L Donihe. There's also a bunch of songs, beginning with the podcast debut of "Young till I Die" by The Browns, "All My Friends are Ghosts" by Powerman 5000, "White Boy Funeral" by Black Market Baby, "Kill the Assholes" by SOD, and "Being an Asshole is your Pre-Existing Condition" by Helltrack. [ 59:42 || 28.9 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia/episodes/dreadmedia_405.mp3