Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man

RSS

mary_trump.jpg

I had been eagerly anticipating Mary Trump's book, Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man, for several weeks before I was able to download it from Audible. Admittedly, I had never even heard of Mary Trump before this book was announced, so at first, I was at least somewhat skeptical given that her family is almost entirely comprised of grifters, plagiarists, con-artists, and pathological liars. Plus, as previously mentioned, I had become almost numb to more tell-all books about Donald Trump. However, given that she is a clinical psychologist with a master's degree in English literature, I felt reassured that it would be a wise investment. I felt, perhaps, that she was the one shining light in this astronomically dysfunctional family. Indeed, after listening to the entire book (narrated by the author), she is one of the only people in the entire Trump lineage to have any sense of empathy, moral compass, or firm grasp of the English language.
[ read more ]

To listen, click here: [media]{url}[/media]