Garfield game

Mr. Keith

Garfield Scopes Dual-Screened Lasagna

A Tail of Two Kitties is stalking the Nintendo DS.

by David Adams

January 11, 2006 - Love him, loathe him, or stick him to your car window: Garfield will not be ignored. Next up is a portable platforming adventure courtesy developer Two Tribes. The company today announced Garfield's A Tail of Two Kitties for Nintendo DS, scheduled for release in conjunction with the second Garfield film later this year.

The game will combine both 2D and 3D platforming as Garfield once again prowls after lasagna.

"An important consideration for the game design of this game has been to stay as true to the Garfield movies as possible in both look and feel," said Collin van Ginkel, Creative Director at Two Tribes. "Both screens and the built-in microphone will be used to enhance gameplay and to ensure a fresh game experience."

The game is being developed for Octagon Entertainment for publication by The Game Factory.

source IGNds.com

I was actually somewhat excited about this, till I realized this was based off the movie. Which made it even worse when I realized they were making another one of those horrible movies. :(