Mario vs Donkey kong

Mr. Keith

I'm curious on if anyones given this game a try, even if you only played it on display at a EB or Gamestop for less than 10 minutes? I liked the GB version, but am really hesitant to pick it up when I already intend on getting Tales and Mega Man AC for the GC. Not to mention the reviews for this game haven't been that great.

I just finished it and wasn't all that impressed. By no means is it bad, it just felt like I was going through the motions. And oh boy is it short! Six worlds with six sub-levels each -- eight sub-levels if you count the MM and DK stages. (To be fair, there are six unlockable worlds, called Plus Worlds, after you beat the game.)

I plan on writing a review for the main page in the next day or two.

Is the game 35 or 30 dollars? I read on IGNcube that they're selling it for 35 dollars, although I've only known of one game that went for that price on the GBA recently*Final Fantasy Tactics*.

If it is 35 dollars, I doubt I'll even consider it. I got enough games I want as it is.

I really like the game, but that's probably because most of my games are tactical ones. It's nice to play in real time, having some control over your character. I liked how it spliced in stuff from other Mario games and that the graphics were based on Donkey Kong Country graphics, that was pretty cool.

I actually got to play about ten minutes of the game that EB had on display and I doubt I'll pick it up. I love my Mario games and all, but I just really couldn't get into the game with the few minutes I had to play it.

Really does suck that I cant get into it, but I want Mega Man and Tales more than this and trying desperately to go easy on my pocket books.