New suggestions thread

Hey man, maybe you could switch the link for "contact" and the "archive" link. As in, put "Archive" at the top of the page, and "contact" at the bottom. Especially seeing as how you've got your contact info at the top, with the news blurb thing now.

Good point. I think I'm actually going to put all five (home, forums, archive, wallpaper, and contact) at the top and none at the bottom.

I locked the old suggestion thread because it kinda got off topic, and I figured people could make new topics/threads for each suggestion so a suggestion thread didn't get too bogged down or overloaded with repeats. But this one is fine for now.

Good point. I think I'm actually going to put all five (home, forums, archive, wallpaper, and contact) at the top and none at the bottom.

I don't think contact is nescassary at the top. I mean, you've got the blurb on the news thing.

You could also make it so that the names on the articles are links to a profile of each of the writers. Nothing complicated, say, their favorite comic, contact info, and what they contribute to the site. Then you could add a little "staff" section, just so a reader could learn about the writers, and whether they should hold their opinion in high regard. (Like, if James were to write something about how Green Lantern sucks (I'm just using James as an example) then we could look at it and go "Oh, he likes Batman and Manga, we obviously have different tastes")

I've decided to leave contact at the top, because the news blurb 01. won't always have an e-mail address in it and 02. it's only on the first page.

I like the idea of a staff page. Now it's just a matter of figuring out what to list and collecting the data.

Because the site only has a few writers at this point, it won't be that hard to get the info.

What you can do for me, however, is come up with a list of information you'd like to know about each writer. I'll write one too, then, after you send me yours, I'll put both together and make that the maser list all writers must fill out.