this is the weirdest question ever

SuaveStar

I bought a statue/figure from my local comic shop, and it's Ras Al Ghul from trinity, it looks not bad, the only thing is it came with an accesoryfor his hand which is like a bird glove. What im wondering is does anyone know how the hell to take the hand off without breaking it??

thanks

p.s

i saw they have the dark knight figures in stores now, except for the price (£50) they look nice.

Assuming it's a DC Direct figure: be very careful! My understanding is that they have a reputation for breaking easily.

son of a.....i picked up the box after you said that, and it didnt say it on the top, then right in the bottom right corner....dc direct.

dammit.

i'll try slowly sliding it out.

Assuming it's a DC Direct figure: be very careful! My understanding is that they have a reputation for breaking easily.

son of a.....i picked up the box after you said that, and it didnt say it on the top, then right in the bottom right corner....dc direct.

dammit.

i'll try slowly sliding it out.

Just got the hand off. it now looks a lot better alongside my batman killing joke set. yay!