Who is your favorite character in "The Office"?

Guest GL_Nerd1337

Dwight is my favorite. It was Michael the first 2 seasons, and then he became a freaking cartoon character. I also like Stanley and Kevin. Really the only characters I don't like are Ryan and Kelly.

In case you guys don't know, there is going to be a spinoff of The Office starring Amy Poehler. Karen from season 3 is supposed to be in it also.

Guest GL_Nerd1337

Yes I mean the American one. My favorite character would have to be Dwight. He's always trying to get Michael to except him and Michael always turns him away. And I love how he is always on the end of Jim's shananigans. I never really liked Michael in the first season cause he made me feel awkward making the other people feel awkward.

New question what is your favorite The Office relationship? It can be a past or present one. i.e. Michael-Jan, Michael-Carol, Jim-Karen, Jim-Pam, Ryan-Kelly, or Dwight-Angela

Yes I mean the American one. My favorite character would have to be Dwight. He's always trying to get Michael to except him and Michael always turns him away. And I love how he is always on the end of Jim's shananigans. I never really liked Michael in the first season cause he made me feel awkward making the other people feel awkward.

New question what is your favorite The Office relationship? It can be a past or present one. i.e. Michael-Jan, Michael-Carol, Jim-Karen, Jim-Pam, Ryan-Kelly, or Dwight-Angela

Jim/Pam because I had the same kind of relationship with someone I worked with.

Kevin is my favorite -- everything he does is gold. The storyline in the fourth season finale where

the new HR gal thinks Kevin is retarded

is hysterical.

Dwight was my favorite, but sometimes he can be a bit too over the top, like Michael. Now Stanley is a close second to Kevin. He's great.

Guest GL_Nerd1337

I must admit. In the episode "Bring Your Daughter to Work-Day" Stanley was pure genius. The way he went off on Ryan, Gold!

Anyone know when the new season starts I heard it was September 25. Is this true?