-I Want To Hold Your Hand.

-I Feel Fine.

-Day Tripper.

-Taxman.

-I Am The Walrus.

-Back in the USSR.

-Octopus's Garden.

-Here Comes the Sun.

-Will also have DLC, including albums like Abbey Road. "All You Need is Love" will be an Xbox Live-only track.

-McCartney and Ringo came on stage, briefly saying how much they like the game.

Tony Hawk Ride

-Tony Hawk shows a new "skateboard controller." Says that it's the game he's always wanted to make.

-New skateboard controller supposedly can sense just about every type of skating action, including hand grabs and push-offs.

Modern Warfare 2

-Trailer shown, though it's the trailer that was already shown recently.

-Gameplay demo set in arctic environment.

-Snowmobile driving is a new gameplay feature.

Final Fantasy XIII

-Gameplay demoed on 360, showing a new summon (Odin) for the first time ever.

-English voices for the characters heard for (I think) the first time.

-Releasing (probably) in Spring of 2010.

Shadow Complex

New XBLA game from Epic Studios

-3D graphics, Metroid-like sidescrolling shooter gameplay

Joy Ride

-XBL game

-Cartoon-style visuals

Crackdown 2

-Trailer shown

Left 4 Dead 2

-Trailer shown

-All four protagonists are black. Cue racist jokes.

-Only on Xbox 360 and PC.

Splinter Cell: Conviction

-Completely new extremely cinematic visual style

Forza Motorsport 3

-400 cars from 50 manufacturers

-Much more realism

Halo 3 ODST

-Gameplay shown. Rather brief.

-"Flashbacks" a part of the game's story.

-"Dropping into stores" September 22nd.

Halo Reach

-2010 release

-Beta release tied to ODST, Crackdown-style.

Alan Wake

-Gameplay shown

-Releasing Spring 2010

Music

-Partnership with last.fm

Netflix

-Some upgrades

TV

Sky TV partnering with Xbox to bring some live TV channels to Xbox.

Video

-Xbox Live downloadable HD video is now in 1080p.

-"Instant" watchability, requiring no pre-downloading.

Live Party

-Like Mystery Science Theater with Xbox Avatars.

Metal Gear Solid Rising

-First MGS for Xbox.

-Not about Solid Snake.

-Raiden is the main character

-The subtitle is now "Lightning Bolt Action."

Facebook

-Facebook content coming to the 360.

-Combining of XBL friends and facebook friends.

Twitter

-Coming to Xbox Live

Project: Natal

-New motion-sensitive video scanning system like a super-advanced 3D EyeToy.

-Full-body control

-Looks a lot like Nintendo's "Revolution" controller reveal video back at the 2005 Tokyo Game Show, only without the controller.

-Integration with video chat

-The Xbox 360 menu can now be completely gesture-based

-Facial recognition technology will sign you into XBL as you enter the room

-Splatter painting game shown

-Microsoft Execs practically repeating Nintendo's words about the Wii two years prior.

-Virtual interactive people. Really kinda creepy.

-G4 interview confirms that Natal will not launch in 2009.

Final words:

-Xbox has "ALL the best franchises." (emphasis put on "ALL") Riiiiiiight.

G4's Kevin Perriera calls the interactive character shown "the first kind of Terminator," then says that this is "Skynet-level stuff." I concur. Microsoft will destroy us all.

Overall, I think that the show was good, but not amazing. The new "Project Natal" stuff was really cool, but seemed like its real applications weren't in actual games. If you're not a fan of the Eyetoy or Wii Sports, this is nothing really great for you. I'm personally a little let down. The Wii at least is a controller/motion hybrid; Natal looks like it's completely on the opposite side of hardcore gaming, much like Wii Fit or Wii Sports. One thing that was highly notable was that the actual on-stage demonstrations of the tech looked a lot like Nintendo's new Wii MotionPlus, but perhaps with slightly less precision.

But hey, I'm glad that it's there for the people who are into that kind of thing.

The Beatles Rock Band looks like it's going to have a lot of the greatest tracks in music history; I'm excited.

Modern Warfare looks like a lot of fun.

Splinter Cell's new visual storytelling looks AWESOME.

FFXII on 360 looks like it's running exactly like its PS3 demo.

Forza looks like real car racing; yay.

I'm personally not too jazzed about Halo: ODST. I'll be excited to play it, but I don't think that it'll be any better than Halo 3.

Alan Wake looks like Luigi's Mansion mixed with a Stephen King novel. Awesome!

MGS Rising may persuade me to keep my 360 longer instead of trading it for a PS3; not sure yet. I'll have to see what Sony's offering at their conference tomorrow.

The eyetoy rip off looked.........well shit.

Crackdown was a fun game, but the only reason it sold well was because of the Halo3 Beta.

How is it an Eyetoy rip off? I don't see the Eyetoy doing half the stuff this thing does. It has a microphone, face recognition, gesture recognition, full body movement. You can use it to navigate the menus outside of games. Voice recognition and voice commands including turning on and off applications. It's what the Wii should have been.

Microsoft already had a camera that was an Eyetoy ripoff. This is something completely different.

Crackdown was a fun game because it was a fun game.

It's what the Wii should have been.

Ehh.... I'm not sure I agree. What's cool about the Wii (in concept, at least) is that it's got the capability to use both traditional and motion controls. This is a complete separation between the two. I can sit down and play Wii Tennis, but I'll have to stand up to play all these new Natal games. Also, it's extremely easy for anyone to understand the concept of the Wii remote, but the full-body recognition of Natal might be a little odd. 80-year-olds can play Wii bowling; will they be able to play the full-body games on the 360?

I really like the ideas they have, but I'm not sure that they're actually going to work out as well as they hope. This is an add-on to an established gaming console; Nintendo purposely held the Wii Remote back instead of releasing it on the Gamecube for just that reason.

Microsoft already had a camera that was an Eyetoy ripoff. This is something completely different.

I concur.

I can sit down and play Wii Tennis, but I'll have to stand up to play all these new Natal games.

Did you not see the video where everyone was sitting on the couch playing a racing game? Or the couple watching a movie on the couch using the voice commands?

Also, it's extremely easy for anyone to understand the concept of the Wii remote, but the full-body recognition of Natal might be a little odd. 80-year-olds can play Wii bowling; will they be able to play the full-body games on the 360?

Does nobody understand the concept of moving your arms and stuff happens? That's pretty intuitive if you ask me.

Does nobody understand the concept of moving your arms and stuff happens? That's pretty intuitive if you ask me.

I meant more along the lines of "will they be physically able to play this game at all?" I can't imagine my grandmother playing that kung-fu game (which did look pretty amazing).

I admit I'm easily impressed (hell, I thought OnLive sounded pretty good) but I thought Natal looked very interesting. If Interactive Entertainment is ever going to become the new TV, this level of interaction is going to stand them in good stead. And if you don't want to get up off your couch to play, I would guess traditional controls will still be an option - I can't see Microsoft neglecting their core like Nintendo did.

So 2 and a half years, which gives Nintendo the time to do what they did to Sony's PSP and make something for the Wii.

I think Nintendo probably has about a thousand ideas that they're not using simply because they're selling so many systems that they don't need to do anything more right now. (which is really unfortunate) If and when a threat appears, they might just whip out something better. (meanwhile, Sony just sits off to the side, dazed and confused)

After the briefing Microsoft announced Games On Demand, which is a download service for 360 games.

Awesome. The Playstation Network's already made a little headway into that arena, but hopefully Xbox Live will put a ton of games on there and push both services to new standards.

They also announced Avatar Marketplace, which is just what it sounds like.

BOOOOOOO!

Why must Microsoft charge you for EVERYTHING? Nintendo and Sony don't charge you for silly things like avatars; it's one of the reasons I'm still considering ditching my 360; too many micro-payments for silly little things.

Man, I don’t care about the avatars at all. Why would it bother me when I’m not even going to consider buying them? And doesn't Sony charge for clothes and stuff in Home?

I am a little annoyed that they’ve announced L4D2. I thought Valve was going to support L4D like they have been with Team Fortress 2. The announcement of a sequel won’t necessarily prevent that, but I do kind of worry that maps and different game modes will be held off for the sequel.

Man, I don’t care about the avatars at all. Why would it bother me when I’m not even going to consider buying them?

I feel the same way, but with the way they're putting avatars into EVERYTHING, it's getting annoying.

And doesn't Sony charge for clothes and stuff in Home?

Do they? I honestly don't care enough about Home to go look at it. :P

(and since it's not built into your profile like the 360 avatars are, I can actually avoid it like I plan to for the rest of its existence)