Episode 19

RSS

A decade old this month, The World Is Not Enough throws up varying emotions for Ian and Adham. Not only does it mark the final appearance of Desmond "Q" Llewelyn, but it is both the best and worst Brosnan entry to date in the minds of the hosts. In the crosshairs are the Bond franchise writers, a collective of irritating female characters, and technology itself as the episode struggles to resist the temptation of kicking Adham off of Skype! [ 2:41:03 || 64.5 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/foryourearsonly/episodes/foryourearsonly_019.mp3

Guest DCAUFan1051

Oh the Roger Moore Older than joke..... as far as the Empire State building according to wiki it was completed in 1931. So Moore is older then it. He's also older then The Sears Tower in Chicago. (I refuse to call it Willis Tower) It was completed in 1973.

Empire State Info

Sears Tower info

I'm pretty sure that you can find anything that Roger Moore is older than... unless you go to like 1776 or something like that.

• 1 month later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

OK question: was Desmond Llewelyn having any medical poblems before his death and during filming of TWINE? The reason why I ask is that he looks very tired in the last second of the scene as he makes his escape. Maybe I'm reading into it and getting a little sentimental about it.