Episode 142

RSS

This week it's a massive episode of man and machine. Desmond and Darryll do a Roadkill Review of the recently released Iron Man 2. Then Desmond reviews the killer-car film Phantom Racer. Then it's Desmond's break time as Richard from Wichita reviews Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie's Gruesome Twosome tour. Desmond returns for the video game horror film Ghost Machine. Then, a ton of feedback. Tunes include: "Iron Man" by Ozzy Osbourne with Therapy?, "Whiplash" by Metallica, "Return of the Phantom Stranger" by Rob Zombie, "Woman Machine" by Alice Cooper, "Space Ghosts" by The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets, and "Hands of Death" by Alice Cooper with Rob Zombie. [ 1:50:53 || 50.9 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia/episodes/dreadmedia_142.mp3

I'm in the same boat in that I really like Iron Man 2 less and less the more I think about it. The pacing was poor, the tone was all over the place (especially that Whiplash fight), and I felt both of the villains were wasted.

I'll have to say hi to Betty and Darren when I go to Horrorfind. (Just announced... CLIVE fucking BARKER!)

Next episode will be epic.