Thinking of getting into Mega Man Zero

Mr. Keith

Has anyone ever played any of the Mega Man Zero games on the GBA? I've been thinking about getting into the series, but haven't heard any opinions from individuals who've played the game first hand other then some average reviews. If anyone has, how good are the games and are they worth it?

Megaman Zero is just like any other Megaman game, so you can start at the latest Zero game, you won't be missing much. It does have a cooler weapons system though. Zero has set weapons which he can equip with different elements and level them up, which is cool. Yeah, it's worth it, but not to buy all the games in the series. Just get the latest one.

Would you say that the latest one is much better than the previous ones, or just a little bit better? From what I understand, all three of them are pretty much the same engine with little change, which isn't a bad thing, but I see little reason to get the latest one when I can pick up the original one for much cheaper.