Episode 251

RSS

Howdy! This episode sees a massive dedication to the Western genre. First up, Desmond and Darryll take a look at the epic spaghetti Western comedy [i>A Bullet for the General[/i>, out now on Blu-ray! Then, in Stay Scary, Devil Dinosaur, Jr. gives us a look at the dark side of the genre with a review of Jack Ketchum's [i>The Crossings[/i>. Then, Desmond and Darryll return for a second review of psychedelic gothic spaghetti Western [i>Django Kill... If You Live, Shoot![/i> To top it all off, Desmond returns to go solo on a review of Jeff Strand's decidedly un-Western young adult novel [i>A Bad Day for Voodoo[/i>. Cowboy ditties this week: "Get What's Coming" by The Creepshow, "Wicked Man" by Ghoultown, "Mutate With Me" by The Humpers, "Django" by Rancid, and "Voodoo Rhythm" by The Meteors. Tell us what you thought of this show, or even what you had for breakfast, to be entered to win a copy of Jeff Strand's [i>A Bad Day for Voodoo[/i>! [ 1:43:46 || 50.0 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia/episodes/dreadmedia_251.mp3