Sign in to follow this  
RSS

Episode 01

Guest tnr105

Welcome to the forums Mrs. Des! I just subscribed on iTunes and can't wait for the robocop episode. You guys have such an amazing chemistry (which is probably why you're married) keep up the good work!

As soon as I heard the review scale, I immediately thought of that Transplants song, and was ready to get on you for missing such an easy opportunity.

Then you played it twenty minutes later. You rock.

I love how Mrs Des mixed up Michelle Pfeifer and Meg Ryan. That seems like an obvious comparison for dangerous minds.

And Meg Ryan was always annoying and frumpy. The only time she's good is when she can bounce off Tom Hanks.

Finally listening to the whole show. Megan stepped on my Meg Ryan joke about looking beautiful until "Botoxember." I found it brilliant.

But I'm biased.

Just found this podcast on itunes and I love it. Am in the middle of listening to it but so far I think you guys totally hit the mark with your review of The Women. I do love the 1939 version.