Weekly or daily?

Missy

Would you rather hear WFP...  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm presented with two options when it comes to World's Finest Podcast: should the show air weekly or daily?

Weekly

- One episode of WFP would air every Wednesday.

- James and I would discuss five episodes from a DCAU cartoon.

- It would be 80 to 90 minutes long.

Daily

- Excluding weekends, one episode of WFP would air each afternoon.

- James and I would focus on one episode from a DCAU cartoon.

- It would be anywhere from 10 to 25 minutes long.

Which would you prefer: weekly or daily?

You guys are right. A daily podcast borders on overkill. Some of the podcasts I listen to air several times a week. Due to that, I'm behind on my listening. If those shows aired daily, I'd be further behind.

Des: Going daily wouldn't shorten the lifespan of WFP. It would either be one weekly show covering five DCAU episodes, or five daily shows each covering one DCAU episode. Either way we'd discuss the same five episodes during the course of one week.

You guys are right. A daily podcast borders on overkill. Some of the podcasts I listen to air several times a week. Due to that, I'm behind on my listening. If those shows aired daily, I'd be further behind.

That's the other thing too. I've been thinking of dropping Keith and the Girl for a while now just because it's a daily 1 hour + show. Granted, 10-15 minutes is not nearly as bad but it would still create a backlog of listening to the theme and introduction several times in one sitting.

Des: Going daily wouldn't shorten the lifespan of WFP. It would either be one weekly show covering five DCAU episodes, or five daily shows each covering one DCAU episode. Either way we'd discuss the same five episodes during the course of one week.

Me am math not so gud.