Episode 30: I Know Who Killed Me

RSS

To commemorate the 30th episode of the Tirades, your courageous hosts endured the Lindsay Lohan bomb I Know Who Killed Me. How many problems are there just with this movie's title? Why are we supposed to care about a girl who's on screen for less than 15 minutes? Why does a girl who has been mutilated not cooperate with cops? What is with all of the gargantuan leaps in logic and plot holes? And why is there so much blue everywhere? None of these questions are answered, but you will get plenty of lengthy rants from both hosts. Happy... 30th episode...? [ 2:00:00 || 63.1 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/tranquiltirades/episodes/tranquiltirades_030.mp3

Good stuff guys. I love bad movies and will watch near anything but I think I'd just be sad about Lindsay Lohan so I'll never watch this.

Next episode, can I get a fatality count of people vs animals? I want to see how blatantly the orders in your clip are defied.

• 6 months later...