Episode 349

RSS

This episode gets weird and crazy pretty quick. First up, David Agranoff interviews author Cody Goodfellow at the 6th Annual BizarroCon about Lovecraft, Bizarro fiction, and unsung genre novels. Then Devil Dinosaur Jr. provides a Stay Scary that is part man, part machine, all Manborg! Adam and Jeff have their Troma cherry popped when Desmond shows them Return to Nuke 'Em High Volume 1. All this and a whole whack of songs: "Goo Goo Much" by The Cramps, "Something Weird" by Zombina and the Skeletones, "Blood Machine" by Brocas Helm, "This is the last song I'll ever write / Gonna kill myself tonight" by Rape Door, and "Ain't it Fun" by The Dead Boys. [ 1:35:43 || 46.2 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia/episodes/dreadmedia_349.mp3

Sorry, no. This was actually listener submitted, and it appears I have two more from him next week.

I barely have the time to put the podcast together, so it's safe to say, I will never be transcribing an interview again...after the Rob Zombie one anyway.