Episode #23

Kscriv

Well, after a downloading problem yesterday I finally got to listen to it today.

-Free Comic book dya huh? I sent out emails to some local (i.e. 100km away) comic shops to see if theres any good deals.

-Brain Age is something I could do without, I got school 5 days a week I don't need it for the other 2.

-You got a pretty good synopsis of my AMV, and yes it is my first and (at this point) only one. Now if some others would critique it *cough* I'd be very happy.

-I was robbed on the trivia, who cared for the Animated series.

-Was good, but lacked extra segments (something I hope to help out on next week)

-Also, DW wanted Dinosaurs, I just mentioned it for promised cool points, which I haven't recieved yet (give me the cool points DW)

-Also, DW wanted Dinosaurs, I just mentioned it for promised cool points, which I haven't recieved yet (give me the cool points DW)

You had to mention Dinosaurs on the actual show to get the cool points, so the cool points go to Mike, and you get a big pile of NUTHIN!