Harder Than It Looks

RSS

Well may as well do a little writeup on this, the anime was reviewed on a recent episode of Anticipation (The one where I asked for suggestions on what song to use....I got no replies) and after a few failed atempts (including the Alt. Lyriced Don't Cry, & She Will be Loved) I decided to live up to a promise I made and used a song for a local unknown band (probably not the last time either.) And thus it was made.

The story is fairly simple. To refresh for those that missed or forgot the review...

-Guy meets girl in hospital

-They start to fall for each other, despite his constant screwups

-She relapses

-He, depressed from it, sneaks off, ends up with some girl he met a few days prior.

-Realising his stupidity, makes one last ditch attempt to win her back (despite her not knowing about his running off....Hospital staff tried to keep them seperated for her sake.) by wall running the hospital to her bed.

-They embrace, fade out. The End.

You like it? Hate it? Can think of a way to improve for future attempts? Let me know.

For those that may care my next AMV will probably be done on Gundam SEED, my favorite show in the whole wide world (cept maybe 24), and I currently plan to do a Various Artists AMV that could run in the 25-30 minute range, wait and see how that all pans out.