Episode #38

Kscriv

Okay let me get this straight, after a month of forgetting, and then promising me, the person that kept bugging and bugging about the comic stacks, that they would be discussed on this episode, you then leave me hanging, you essentially made me spend 2 hours downloading this show to get an answer then you say "wait & see." I Hate You.

Also some of those gigantic ideas you had make my doomed (or is it) 50-part Gundam SEED prject look like an hour of point-forming a presentation. U R NUTZ!!~! to try those. Try a short run series, or one that just started, like Blade.

All in all, not bad episode, I haven't really paid much attention to the WWP stuff and I didn't start hear, heard some good stuff, had my fun, typical Jen/Mike banter that I enjoy (always got a kick out of Mike going leaving and shouting across the room and making my early pieces seem normal.) Can't wait for the Superman Returns stuff, and prolly looking forward to "Someones piece that ran a bit long and deserves it's own episode."

Okay let me get this straight, after a month of forgetting, and then promising me, the person that kept bugging and bugging about the comic stacks, that they would be discussed on this episode, you then leave me hanging, you essentially made me spend 2 hours downloading this show to get an answer then you say "wait & see." I Hate You.

Yup. I'm eeeeeeevilllll~! :devil: :devil: :devil: