Episode 56 WW Chicago Wrap Up Show

mguy1977

You said no more marathons. Anyhow can't wait to get back to the "normal" episodes soon, the comic convention panels honestly bore me, the recaps are cool, I love the Mike/Jen funny stories. Look forward to listening to this as well as DW's take on Silent Hill (I have a feeling it would resemble me reviewing Sonic SaTAM or Advent Children.)

Actually, I decided to have Amy not just do the Horrorfind recap with me, but the entire segment, including the Silent Hill review, which I think really made for something a lot better than just having boring monotone me for an hour straight.

And to be fair, I actually criticised the movie a lot more since it was the second viewing.

Wrestling Show? PLEEEAAAASSSE do it and let me rave about my live ROH experience.

Or better yet, wait until the April 27-28 weekend (long time off, so I/you can prepare), ROH is running St. Paul/Chicago Ridge again then. Maybe I can pull the trip together then I wanted this weekend

Basically it was how poorly they treated the fans: the general standoffish attitude of the creators (except Brian Azzarello), the snide looks Bob Wayne gave attendees, Wayne's curt "let's get this over with" / "I don't want to be here" answers, the childish laughing at fans with funny voices / speech impediments, etc.

What a lot of these creators seemingly forget is that they wouldn't be up there if it weren't for us, so a little respect would be nice. Rolled eyes, huffy answers and such is not the way to treat readers.