Smackdown vs. Raw 2007

S-T

IGN has confirmed the roster for SDvR 2007.

Several from the previous game got eliminated from this one.

• My guess is that Eddie Guerrero will be in as a "Legend".
  • No Jericho. :( Can't say I'm surprised, but it would be nice to see him in the game. Maybe as a Legend?
  • The "must haves" for Legends are Hogan, Rock, Austin and Bret Hart. You don't need three different versions of Hulk Hogan.
  • Surprised Paul London didn't make the cut.
  • Scotty 2 Hotty makes for a good game character, even if he is given nothing to do on television.

I hope the "Season" mode is improved. There were far too few storylines and it quickly becomes repetitive. It is fun the first time around, but I can only listen to the same ******* 10-minute promo by Triple H so many times. Wrestler-specific storylines are needed as well.

The General Manager mode in 2006 was not nearly as fun as it should have been - too many variables to watch. I don't want to deal with contracts. That needs to be improved too.

Will ECW be a "brand" in the game? Does not look that way.

• 4 weeks later...

IGN has listed the "legends" as well. No Jericho here either :( but Eddie Guerrero is there as I expected.

Bam Bam Bigelow

Hulk Hogan

Roddy Piper

Bret Hart

Jerry Lawler

Shane McMahon

Jim Neidhart

Steve Austin

Cactus Jack

Dude Love

Mankind

Tazz

Dusty Rhodes

Mr. Perfect

Eddie Guerrero

The Rock

It will be interesting to see who is on Smackdown commentary: JBL or Tazz. I'm surprised Shane is in there, but not Vince.