Blades of Glory

JackFetch

Nobody said anything when I posted about Talladega Nights, and it turned out to be a big hit. I now give you the next Will Farrell sports comedy, Blades of Glory.

ferrellbladesofgloryiu3.jpg

Plot Outline: In 2002, two rival Olympic ice skaters were stripped of their gold medals and permanently banned from men's single competition. Presently, however, they've found a loophole that will allow them to qualify as a pairs team.

starring: Will Ferrell, Jon Heder, Amy Poehler, Jenna Fischer(the Office), and Sasha Cohen

I'll have to see it just because of the cast.

Looks funny, but I'll be honest, I'm a bit dissapointed. When Ferrell did Melinda and Melinda, I thought he was taking the Jim Carey path and going serious (or at least semi serious). Since then he has released a string of standard Stiller/Lorne Michaels/Sandler type movies, and this doesn't seem to be breaking the trend...... He's in danger of turning in to this decades Chevy Chase, funny, but people sooner or later people will grow tired of him.

• 4 months later...