Best Resident Evil game

Mr. Keith

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Has to be RE 3 for me. I just loved the Nemesis factor because you were always tense about when he'd show up. The first time I played it I can remember my heart slamming as I ran like hell because every time I put him down he got right back on his feet. THAT game was truly scary in surround sound!

:twitch:

RE2. They're all a little dull to me, but that was the first one that really captured the "cheap theatre thrill" aspect of true horror movies. The first one was fun camp, but the second was somewhat legitimate. Plus all the extra shit they piled onto it was just ungodly cool.

RE3 I could never get into. The whole "mix and create your own ammo" thing killed the whole fun of it for me.

drq

RE3 I could never get into. The whole "mix and create your own ammo" thing killed the whole fun of it for me.

drq

that was actually a big bonus for me in that game. Once you figured it out it was a godsend vs. other RE games. No more having 6,000 pistol bullets and zero major artillery ammo when you found tough enemies--with a little rationing, you always had the right components to make any ammo the job called for. Plus, the more you made of an ammo, the better your ammo got. I should put in the caveat, however, that I'm a compulsive rationer in games--I've always got WAY more than I need of the best stuff by the end because I never use any of it until then.