Lost

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I started watching after the first three seasons had already finished, and thus had the luxury of watching the seasons all the way through in succession.

I really don't know if I'll be able to handle this "wait for next week" bullshit.

I started watching after the first three seasons had already finished, and thus had the luxury of watching the seasons all the way through in succession.

I really don't know if I'll be able to handle this "wait for next week" bullshit.

I had this conversation with a friend who just recently got all of the seasons and watched them all the way through. He likened it to someone reading Y the Last Man in trade format without waiting.

Now that I can look back on the premiere, I think I'm happy that the cliffhanger at the end was kind of ho hum. Every commercial break had me digging my fingernails into my palm and I'm not sure if I'd be able to handle being left on the hook.

What's with the Thursday switch? The only two shows I watch are on the same night!