100 Artists Submission

RHughes

I found out about the 100 Artists Project late last week and even though I haven't picked up a pencil to draw anything of substance in over a decade, I decided to throw my hat in the ring. This is what I came up with. Feel free to tell me that it's complete crap. :P

For those of you interested in the project, information can be found here: 100 Artists Project Website There is a loose deadline to have things mailed by the 30th, so there isn't much time to get things in, but for those that may already have something to submit, it's definitely worth checking out.

Basically, they want 100 artists to submit a drawing that will be bound in a sketchbook and auctioned off. Proceeds will be donated to the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund and the Hero Initiative. All artists who submit a drawing will then be placed on a mailing list and a single sketchbook will be sent to each artist to do a drawing in, which will then also be auctioned. It's a great idea for a great cause, so if you can support it, please do so.

MermanSceneweb.jpg