Thank you for the reviews, Earth-2!

Hello! I just wanted to drop in a word to thank Christopher Brosnahan for the Earth-2 interview with Serena Valentino. It's good to see positive feedback from people who like her work and what Slave Labor Graphics is doing. I hope to see more reviews, columns, and interviews about some of the work coming out of Slave Labor. It really affects how people see the talented, hard work that so many SLG artists produce.

Keep up the good work! and I can't wait for more articles!!

:wub:

As publisher of the site it makes me proud to know that Christopher's interview meant something to you. Thank you for the praise, and I hope we continue to produce writing that interests you -- and everyone else.

This thread made me realize we needed a place where readers can respond to the writing that has/will appear on the main page, so I've changed the Reviews & Columns forum to a general Opinions forum.

It's still an open forum where would be writers can post their reviews and/or columns, but now it's also the place for readers to spout off about the site and/or content.

Hello! I just wanted to drop in a word to thank Christopher Brosnahan for the Earth-2 interview with Serena Valentino. It's good to see positive feedback from people who like her work and what Slave Labor Graphics is doing. I hope to see more reviews, columns, and interviews about some of the work coming out of Slave Labor. It really affects how people see the talented, hard work that so many SLG artists produce.

Keep up the good work! and I can't wait for more articles!!

:wub:

Hi Miss Burlesque, thanks for the feedback.

It was fun interviewing Serena, and she was extremely accomodating. I won't be concentrating exclusively on SLG, but my writing will generally revolve around independent comics, as I find them to be more interesting than mainstream comics generally. I'm also a big Oni fan, and have an interview with Chynna Clugston Major (Scooter Girl / Blue Monday) in the works, when she has time to do it.

This said, I'm a huge SLG fan, and have been ever since I first got exposed to Johnen Vasquez's work via 'I feel sick', the Johnny the Homocidal Maniac sequel. More articles are in the works, and I'd love to interview more of SLG's creators or publishers - Cough cough hint hint if any of them are reading this cough cough - but we'll see where it goes. More articles are forthcoming when I get over this flu.