for those with a PSP

Chops

Wait... Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions is really just an updated Final Fantasy Tactics?

I guess you could say it's more of a remake than a straight port. It has the same story, battles, and fighting system, however, it includes new characters, new classes, new game modes, and the inclusion of multiplayer :w00t: .

Plus, the script was completely redone, as the original english version was pretty horrid.

So after spending some time with FFT, I'm loving it. FFT was one of my favorite all time PS1 games, so to have it portable is awesome. I love the new FMV's, the voice overs are done great, the rewritten script is much easier to read now, there is some slow down, but nothing to major that it detracts from the game play. Since my redeployment was pushed back to february, I'll be enjoying this, and will probably pick up Dracula X sometime next month, as Symphony of the Night was one of my favorite games of all time.